- President called the meeting to order at 535pm
- VP led the 4-H pledge and handshake
- Secretary welcomed new faces
- Secretaries Read Minutes from January meeting
- X made a motion to approve
- Y seconded the motion
- After a vote, the motion carried
- Member read the Treasurer’s Report (since Treasurer could not attend. We paid our program fees this month of about $3000. We have $2859.96 in our operating budget. (Coop construction fees are kept separately)
Upcoming Happenings and Announcements
- Secretary announced the next Community Club Meeting – Monday March 20, 2017
- VP announced the Bay Street Farmers’ Market opportunity: April 15
- We had two Project Reports:
- Coop FUNraising Update: entire team plus EBI CFO who thanked us for the effort and said she was proud of our efforts and what we learned
- Coop Construction Update: Member shared the update and announced that the project has begun.
- Member and Member presented their Presentation Day report on Bacon; they received a Gold award and were invited to the next level
- Adult reviewed the upcoming County Events because Adult wasn’t there
- Adult reminded us about Las Posadas 4H camp. Registration starts 4/1 for Ages 9 and up.
Cool Person from Our Community: (lawyer).
- Uncommon Law – talk to people in Jail and talk to the managers to help them get out of jail and not go back
- Not all people in jail are guilty. Some are.
- When he started talking to people in jail, he thought they might be mean but he found out they are actually nice – just people
- He has been doing this more than 10 years
- Lots of children and adults asked questions
Meeting adjourned at 6:40pm
- X made a motion
- Y seconded
- After a vote, motion carried
Kids were asked and invited to make Valentine’s Day card for the Senior Center who will deliver the cards to seniors receiving Meals on Wheels and others.